Let me start off by saying that I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to be in front of each of you today to present a win win win opportunity to reorganize the structure of the web to streamline ecommerce in the #local – specifically small- brick and mortar businesses ecosystem. Indeed, together will evolve #communities worldwide.
I have studied the internet extensively to discern & pinpoint the systemic core problems with the web. I have uncovered and found a very simple way to remedy such things as:
Viruses and other security threats
The Digital Divide / Barriers to Entry
Voided or expired content
Non-local un-scensical results
The AdFor.US Process is sound, but You know that NO SOLUTION HAS EVERYTHING. So The AdFor.US People are the biggest difference!
AdFor.US is above and beyond ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that the web society has come to settle upon. AdFor.US truly can be the ultimate differentiation between what WAS & what IS!
Taking control back, means reversing the way we currently do business as usual- AdFor.US…
is A grassroots movement to firmly place the digital Power and the exponential Profits, back in the hands of the people.
To build a Foundation of change, we need to reverse the way we see things. The AdFor.US Live Virtual Marketplace and Real-Time Digital Exchange is People Powered and it starts right here- AT THE BOTTOM!
YOUR FAILURES ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN EXTERNALLY PERCEIVED SUCCESSES. How vested you have been and YOUR attempts at solutions along the way- YOUR ACTIONS WILL DEFINE YOU. Officers will be hired for their backgrounds relative to team management, problem solving and technical prowess. They need’nt have any ‘Professional Qualifications or Certifications.” All that is required to be considered for any of the positions below is A Character of Willingness and an Ability of Action.
Veterans of Armed Services are preferred, but not required.
Within the first 18 months, AdFor.US is expected to open offices throughout the world. Each office will harbor a staff that reports to one officer and that officer will report directly to DOO. Each division of AdFor.US has an operational budget that contracts and expands proportionate to both staff positions and our platforms expansion.
That being said, let me be clear that the following positions are performance based and will not be fiscally compensated until Evolution 2.
Any Person hired to fill the positions below, upon fulfillment of employment contract, will earn a 1% regional profit share (Non-dilutable, transferable after 5 years)
Our pre-sales valuation is $100 million dollars and the value that we actually bring to each consumer user and to each merchant operator, as well as to AdFor.US Founders cannot be fully tallied. You’re 1% should fetch upwards of $100,000 within 12 months. Exponentially more year over year.
If you continue on with the AdFor.US Endeavor through Evolution 2, base salaries commiserate of responsibilities are outlined within the position descriptions below.
*Each Executive Divisions will receive a 2-3% post profit- operational budget (as indicated below within descriptions). Excesses & Overages above and beyond divisional operational costs may be apportioned for bonuses, within the specified Division. In which case, Base Salary, plus a profit share bonus (with an imposed cap of 12% over base salary to each team member within the division will be allotted.) Additional excesses may be apportioned to infrastructure & operational funds.
Our management philosophy is to ‘lead from the front. If others surpass us, hire them, assign them responsibilities, provide all the tools they might need to further succeed and then, establish bonuses for exceptional ancillary work.’
We are currently seeking exceptional people that are qualified to perform the following positions:
Director of Operations (DOO) Position Open
The DOO originates, directs, delegates and deploys as required to fulfill the AdFor mission statement. Specifically, DOO oversees all aspects of AdFor development and deployment and where necessary:
- Provides tools and resources, quantifies budgets, creates objective lists, hires, outsources, establishes standard operating procedures (sop), identifies opportunity and assess security. An annual 2-3% regional profit stake with an imposed cap at $800,000*- $1,000,000* cap should be an adequate compensation for qualified DOO and their personal staff operations to see AdFor through its’ 3 Evolutions of development.
Senior Software Engineer (SSE) Position Open
The SSE encodes and develops the framework of the AdFor website as outlined by the DOO. While constructing efficient and secure databases is the SSE’s primary responsibility, they also coordinate, evaluate and oversee the development of mobile applications as well as ancillary testing, quality assurance modules and services.
Secondary responsibility is the Data Center Management and Rackspace/ Cloud Virtualization. An annual 2-3% regional profit stake with an imposed cap at $200,000* for Director and a $400,000* Division cap should be an adequate compensation for qualified Software & Server System Operations Division.
Legal Position Open
In house legal is expected to be a formidable asset that will come at a considerable cost. Responsibilities will include document preparation for website and personal. An annual 2-3% regional profit stake with an imposed cap at $200,000* for Director and a $300,000* Division cap should be an adequate compensation for qualified legal counsel.
~Outsourced legal may be garnered piecemeal at considerably lower expense ranging from $40-$50,000 per annum. However lack of personal stake may well prove to cause additional resource allocation.
Director of Broadcast & Correspondence (DOBC) Position Open
VPPM is a whole lot more than our marketing liaison, they are pivotal to the dynamic ebb & Flow that is the AdFor.US Advantage / Difference / Solution. This person (or persons) has always lived and breathed on the Win – Win – Win pathway. They are likely to be nosy, (but not bothersome) as they have an insatiable curiosity of how things work. They are divined with the ability to broadcast these pathways with prolific attenuation.
They are responsible for all things member related, including the Franchise Sales Recruiters and the Field Recruiters.
- Franchise Sales Recruiters (FSR) (Positions Open- Apply here)
- FSR’s will be individually charged with recruitment of chains having 100+ locations. Our Franchise Sales Recruiters will be Merchant representatives ensuring a smooth &, speedy enrollment. FSR’s are responsible for conveying concerns and issues directly to our executive team for the purpose of molding specific functions to the needs of our members. Authorship rights, categorization disambiguation, APIS interpolation, etc. will be tweaked in the AdFor portal as deemed appropriate by our executive team.
- Selection of FSRs will be made (primarily from the FR Program outlined below), trained and evaluated by the DOO. A commission base similar to FR payouts will be used and may be stepped up or down as required by workload and assign-ability. Further, Per Diems & additional bonuses for FSR and Merchant Membership Fee’s may be authorized by DOO on a case by case basis.
- The AdFor portal is designed and developed for the use of small and medium sized businesses. For that reason, FR Redemption codes ($100 off) may only be utilized for up to a Maximum of 10 locations.
- Exceptional FSR’s may be chosen to facilitate the roles of FOX or unilaterally promoted to similar positions oconus as international liaisons to FOX’s.
- Field Recruiter (FR) (Positions Open- Apply here)
- FR’s are independent contractors that receive a $20.00 compensation per business sign-up that uses that specific FR’s ID. FR’s in the US will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the fiscal year. No special training is required to be an FR. Vetted & Confirmed AdFor patrons may choose to become an FR. Solicited merchants are enabled to offer feedback through the AdFor portal. Negative feedback may remove or disqualify patrons from the Field Recruiter Program. Positive feedback may qualify exceptional FR’s to be offered a FSR positon.
Foreign Office Executive Chief (FOX) (Position Closed)
The FOX follows the direction and guidance of the DOO. The FOX’s chief responsibility is to act as regional extensions of the AdFor Corporation and as such, are responsible for identifying specific regional demands, qualifications and numerous sustainability operations.
The FOX coordinates regional domain and server management, promotional marketing, tax ordinances, local legal, customer service and other support operations.
Each regional service areas financial allocation will be scaled and apportioned based on MSA or may further be refined by An annual 2-3% regional profit stake with an imposed cap at $400,000* for Director and a $800,000* (already compensated for euro) Division cap should be an adequate compensation for qualified legal counsel.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’The AdFor.US Team Member’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]