END THE MAYHEM - TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!
The web we are caught in starts with a choice- Where do you start your Search?
90% of all web users go to a Search Engine to begin their quest to find Retail Products to buy, Places to go for activities or events or to locate a Professional Service Person, such as HVAC Repair, A Lawyer or Healthcare Provider.
75% percent of these Searches follow the same pattern. A click is made on one of the top five results displayed. The back button is pushed displaying the initial results again. One of two things happen here. 1. The Searcher clicks another one of the top 5 displayed results and clicks back again or 2. the Searcher modifies the Search Terms adding another word or two.
This all happens pretty fast. It has become standard operating procedure. If you pay any attention to the results, you'll notice that half of them are from other 'Directory' or 'Aggregate' or other 'Advisory' websites. So when we click on any of those links, we then have to keep Searching what we were initially looking for. This process goes on numerous and various times, until WE 'find' what we were looking for.
Most likely that is not the case though. You've just been hoodwinked. The 'Search Cost' (the work & time invested in the search) has peaked and you, or rather- we settle for the 'best result' from a limited pool of 'worst results'.
Wasted Search Time is the Best Result of many other much worse results that we face during our Searches.
It gets much worse. (click here to find out how much worse) Have you ever wondered why we don't pay fees to become a Google, Bing Or Yahoo searcher? Have you ever wondered why these big conglomerate web companies give away memberships to free cloud storage and multiple email accounts? Or why they so desperately want us to utilize their services such as: voice over internet, photo, video and document storage-- all free of charge?
Maybe it is time to start asking "Who's Paying for All of This?"
The answer is- ALL OF US!
Google earns more than $125,000,000 per day on just Display Advertising. But that doesn't mean we are paying it, rather that Merchants are right? Ever heard of the expression "passed on to the end user'?
Merchant costs are actually significantly higher that that $125M a day. I encourage everyone to go find out just how much the merchants must find a way to come up with and pass down to us by clicking here.
AdFor bridges the gap between merchants and consumers the way the internet always promised to but never could because of affiliate marketing and a whole bunch of other duplicitous mayhem.
Ready to break free of:
- Companies trying to buy your attention?
- Expired deals?
- Irrelevant mostly non-local results?
- Outdated coupons?
- Email marketing Spam?
That’s what AdFor does.
It runs like a merchants Twitter feed full of Groupon type announcements. Our users are vetted, similar to Ebays', so you can trust who your dealing with and the reviews your counting on.
But we are SO MUCH MORE!
AdFor connects you to the things you need, when you need them, in the neighborhood you're in
- In 5 clicks or less!
- The best place to get taxes done on your lunch break within 10 miles? (2 clicks)
- A great hair salon with an open seat right now within 25 miles - owned by a female minority? (3 clicks)
- Something educational and family-oriented to do outdoors this weekend citywide? (2 clicks)
- What are the gas prices within a mile - and are any of the merchants giving a free car wash with fill up? (1 click)
- Want to know if there is an Accountant in your area giving a free seminar on the new tax code? (3 clicks)
- Have a hunkering for a late BOGO dinner on your way through a town your visiting? (2 clicks) Want Italian BOGO? (3 clicks)
- Do you want to know which businesses are having activities related to Easter or St Patty's Day? (1 click)
- Ready to locate which nearby Merchants still have sump pumps after there has been a run on them because of flooding? (3 clicks)
How Real Time works for You:
- Every result is relative to you! Wherever you happen to be. Whenever the time is. Whatever your needs are in 5 clicks or less~
You, as a consumer, are empowered to navigate your communities better than ever!
View live results from merchants that are near you, open at the moment your looking, offering you a gratifying reason to visit them. Local merchants make announcements based on local flair and fare.
You are enabled to leverage group buying power and negotiate fair prices for jobs and services when you know others needing or wanting similar items and services or just by sharing within your community, personal circles, and social networks.
You can schedule on the fly as merchant openings become available- expected or unexpectedly.
AdFor.US is a Veteran Owned, Grassroots, Bootstrapped, Enterprise Solution
How it Works (For Consumers):
- You need something and need it fast.
- You enter the zip code you’re located in (or allow us to geolocate)
- You select a proximity 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 miles.
- You have every reliable, local result you might need -- In 5 click or less!
Top 5 Reasons You’ll Love AdFor
- It Protects Your Privacy~ AdFor only needs a zip code or temporary access to your location to help you find what you need.
- It Helps You Support Your Causes~ With badges that identify the causes the business supports, you can vote with your dollars quickly and easily.
- It’s Never Out of Date~ Everything you see on AdFor is a real-time community announcement that lasts for 30 minutes to 7 days. If it is visible, it is valid.
- Oh the money and time you’ll save! Get the best of everything near you. And everything is verified, so you won’t make a needless trip or purchase ever again.
- It takes 5 clicks or less. Yep, really.